The Iceberg Lounge
Welcome Back To The Iceberg Lounge!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Iceberg Lounge
Welcome Back To The Iceberg Lounge!
The Iceberg Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Days Gone By

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Days Gone By - Page 2 Empty Re: Days Gone By

Post by The Joker Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:20 am

"Everybody we're gonna get killed by the zombies be fuckin' careful!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, seeing the zombies coming inside.

A group of them poured through the shopping market doors hungry for our blood.
The Joker
The Joker
The Monocle

Back to top Go down

Post by The Kryptonian Crusader Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:26 am

Daniel stared at the mindless creatures before pulling the hatchet off of his back. "Everyone, run!" They took off and so did Daniel.
The Kryptonian Crusader
The Kryptonian Crusader
Toyman

Back to top Go down

Post by Croc Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:59 am

"Don't drop the bags!! I don't want this ending up as a wasted trip, now run!!!" I yelled, running down a part of the store. "Shit, shit!!" I said to myself as I reached a dead end. I looked around, looking for anywhere that I could escape through. A vent. I dropepd the basket with the food, and started trying to rip it open, it was held on tight, until I saw a screw driver near by that I used to open it with. I pushed myself in, I felt the cold dead hands of the undead grabbing me pulling me back out, but I kept on kicking, till they let go. I didn't know where this vent would lead, but I didn't care, I was safe.

I got to the end of the vent, and slammed my hands against the it, pushing it out, I then fell out, fallnig in a rubbish bin. I was outside. In the supermarket's car park. "Henry!! I'm over here!!!" I shouted, wondering where the both of them were. I jumped out of the bin, and smashed one of the cars window, and opened the door from the inside. "I can do this, I can do this," I kept repeating to myself, I had watched loads of shows and fimls were they showed you how to start a car without keys, I just hope the way they did it is the same in the real world. Yellow to red. The car started. Thank God it started.
Croc
Croc
Phsycho-pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:29 am

I heard Scott screaming somewhere in the car park, trying to get me over there. I ran around some cars, and holy shit there was one of them right in front of m-

It tumbled towards me, dead eyes devoid of anything, soul, I don't know. A guy, an old man with a gray gash burrowed deep into his forehead, wearing only ragged jeans. It latched its grip onto me with hands that looked like they had been broken and healed crookedly. The zombie's teeth jagged and maw gaping, I shoved it away, propelling it with the momentum of my run, before it could tear into my flesh or whatever the hell it would do.

I heard the car starting, wherever it was, close. Then I was around a vehicle, and I saw Scott inside. I still had the bags in my hands, so it was okay. I went around the passenger side, and opened the door with a bag wound around my hand. Then I got inside, out of breath. I was rather out of shape, heavy set. It helped though.

"The other guy! Where is he?! He should come with us." I said.
The Joker
The Joker
The Monocle

Back to top Go down

Post by Croc Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:37 am

"He was going to shoot us, he even said so himself! We should just leave without him!!" I yelled back at Henry as I drove out of the carpark and into the road outside the supermarket. The man was still nowhere to be seen. Dead maybe? I thought as I drove past. The creatures slowly followed the car and some I needed to run over. We were going home. No sweets, just canned food, what we really came for. "What?" I asked looking in the mirror that showed me what was behind the car, and saw Henry sitting in one of the back seats, giving me a angry look. "We didn't even know him, he might of been a murderer."
Croc
Croc
Phsycho-pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:48 am

"Stop we need to get this man. I'm an officer of the law and you are still a citizen. Leave here if you want but this man could need help." I said, unbuckling my seat belt and opening the door.

I left the bags inside, he needed to get them to the girl and that guy that lived in that apartment and got out of the car as it slowed down, and unholstered my gun. The fucking zombies were around here, shit man.

One of them was, no two, I shot one straight through the head and it fell down. The other was about to reach out and take a chunk of my arm, so I punched it in the face.

"You have the right to be fuckin' dead!" I shouted, firing into its pug ugly face as it staggered back. It fell, deader than dead, to the ground.

"Where are you!?" I called to the man we needed to bring back.

"I don't have a magic wand to make everything better but I do have a gun and I will fire if you don't stand back." I said, as a group of zombies started coming from the parking lot.
The Joker
The Joker
The Monocle

Back to top Go down

Post by Croc Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:56 am

"What the hell?!" I said as Henry jumped out of the car and hit the road that the car then went past.

"He always wants to be the hero."

I looked back at him shooting the creatures in the head, there was too many of them for him to handle, he needed me. I turned the wheel, and the car turned and went back the way it came. I made it go faster and faster until I turned the wheel again, knocking a pile of zombies into the side of it.

"How's my driving!!?" I yelled as I pushed the button that pulled down the driver door's window. "Get in you idiot!!" I then shouted at Henry.

"We'll go back for him, just get back in, you can't just walk back there with creatures like those walking the streets!!!"

Henry got into the car, and I drove towards the supermarket once more. It got closer and closer, and Henry yelled at me to slow down, but that wasn't my plan. I crashed the car right through the store's large glass doors. Landing it inside the shop.

"Okay, now you can get out and look for him." I said to henry.

Last edited by Croc on Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Croc
Croc
Phsycho-pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:00 am

I got out again, this time in the fuckin' store. Not as many of the monsters in here. Now I could find this guy, we had to save him. I walked around, looking for any sign of him. Scott was doing something, I don't know what.

This guy had helped us and we needed to find him, he could be in danger.

"Hey! Us guys are trying to find you!" I called.

Damn zombies, why do they want to eat people?! They need to be shot in the head! I have to find this guy.
The Joker
The Joker
The Monocle

Back to top Go down

Post by Croc Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:08 am

I sat waiting in the car for the two of them to get back, while I was waiting, I turned on the radio to see if anything was on it. I went from channel to channel, checking if any of them were working. every single one didn't work but one. I turned up the volume and listened in.

"I repeat we are New York survivors, the city's been taken over by the creatures, they're nearly everywhere. But we have set up a home for all of the survivors from the city to stay. It isn't anything posh, and it's not protected by the army, but it's has one hell of a gate, that blocks anything from getting to us. If any other survivors are listening to this, and want a home, we are in Fourth Street, the street that's ronud the corner from Riverside View. We have lots of food, and anyone is welcome. I repeat we are-" I turned the radio off, reminding myself to tell Henry about this when he got back from being a hero.
Croc
Croc
Phsycho-pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:48 am

I looked around the store. He didn't seem to be there. I walked back to the car, and Scott.

"I didn't see him."
The Joker
The Joker
The Monocle

Back to top Go down

Post by Croc Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:52 am

"He might of gone back to his safe house or something, or he might be lying on the floor with his guts spilled out, but still we can't do anything with either of those. Someone was on the radio saying there was a safe house in Fourt Street. That's near here, he might even be from there. So we can't do anything right now, if we see him another day, I'll make sure to pick him up, okay? Now get back in." Scott replied.
Croc
Croc
Phsycho-pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:57 am

"Okay guess you're right." I said, doing as told.
The Joker
The Joker
The Monocle

Back to top Go down

Post by Croc Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:00 am

I drove us both out of there and back to the block, where we got out and left the car in the road outside. I opened the front door, put the shopping bags down, locked the door, picked them back up and put them away in the kitchen.
Croc
Croc
Phsycho-pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:04 am

I was back in the apartment where the weird guy and woman lived, so Scott must like this place. I went to sit on the couch.. I ate a can of peas that I got later
The Joker
The Joker
The Monocle

Back to top Go down

Post by The Kryptonian Crusader Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:51 am

Spoiler:
The Kryptonian Crusader
The Kryptonian Crusader
Toyman

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:53 am

The Kryptonian Crusader wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
The Joker
The Joker
The Monocle

Back to top Go down

Post by The Kryptonian Crusader Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:08 am

Daniel had become lost after the zombies had begun to attack. He fought a few of them off, but found himself overpowered, so he had retreated back to his home. He opened the wooden door and set his axe down on a table, his shotgun still on his back. He looked around his home; someone had been there. He pulled the shotgun off of his back and cocked it, noticing a picture of his late wife that had been knocked off the wall. "Who's there?" His booming voice echoed through the small hut he called his home. He heard nothing, save for the chirping of crickets and...the sound of crinkling cellophane.

Someone was eating one of his Twinkies.
The Kryptonian Crusader
The Kryptonian Crusader
Toyman

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:12 am

The can had peas in it. I took the spoon and used it to take out the peas and then I ate them, then after eating all the peas in the can I took the spoon and put it in my inventory. Then I looked at the old guy.

I stood up, everything seemed fine and alright. The place was okay. The can was empty and on the table. Maybe we needed to go to the other place that Scott had heard about.

I went to get another can.
The Joker
The Joker
The Monocle

Back to top Go down

Post by Croc Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:18 am

"Okay, let's go. It's better to check out that place I heard about on the radio now, before something happens to the car." Scott said and Henry agreed. We walked downstairs, got back in the car, and drove down to Fourth Street. Stopping outside a warehouse with a large fence aronud it. "Is this the place?" I asked myself out loud.
Croc
Croc
Phsycho-pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Kryptonian Crusader Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:31 am

He dashed into his kitchen, shotgun in hand. "Where are you, you little thief?" He fired the shotgun, knocking over a pot. The crinkling continued, alerting him to the intruder's position. Daniel ripped open one of his cabinets, and there the intruder was. Wide eyed and curly haired, with streaks of red in his hair. A little boy, no older than the age of five. "Well I'll be damned," Daniel said.
The Kryptonian Crusader
The Kryptonian Crusader
Toyman

Back to top Go down

Post by Croc Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:23 am

Me and Henry entered through the gate in the fence and closed it behind us, leaving the car outside.

I then slowly pulled open the warehouse's door, looking inside, to see if anyone was hiding, ready to attack us or something like that.

The warehouse was damp, dark, and soggy. And empty. I looked round, wondering what happened to the place and why they said what they said on the radio, when there was really nothing here.

"Nothing. Maybe they ran for it? What do you think, Henry?" I asked.
Croc
Croc
Phsycho-pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:32 am

"It's a trap.. we might not make it." I realized.. though nothing seemed about to happen.

There was something wrong. I understood it. I might not be the smartest guy in a line, but there was something wrong. I took my gun from its holster, and held it with one hand over the other, to keep a steady aim if something happened.

"Maybe we should go back out or check out this place, what do you think?" I was unsure on what to do, and looked at Scott.

The Joker
The Joker
The Monocle

Back to top Go down

Post by Croc Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:39 am

"I think we should leave," I replied and Henry nodded in agreement, we went out the door we came in, and I stopped looking around the warehouse outside. Nothing seemed odd about the building. As I took my eye off it and quickly glanced at the tall buildings next to it. I saw someone looking out of one of the windows in a block of flats. As soon as he saw that I saw him, he shut the drapes.

"I saw someone up there," I said pointing to the window on the sixth floor of the building.
Croc
Croc
Phsycho-pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:46 am

"Let's leave. The look of the place just isn't right, man." I said, walking away from that building.

We walked back towards the gate and went through, so far, so good, because if they had anything like a sniper, we'd have gotten killed. I walked around to the passenger side of the vehicle and opened the door, and got in. I waited for Scott to drive us out of here. We didn't have time to worry about these people, they could stick to themselves, we needed to keep Jess and that other guy safe. Those two had things holding them back, we couldn't just leave them there for long, or worse, get killed. I holstered the firearm, and just sat there, getting a cup of coffee I'd left in a cup holder out. I sipped on it, nervously thinking about all this stuff we had to deal with.
The Joker
The Joker
The Monocle

Back to top Go down

Post by Croc Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:55 am

"I guess you're right. Just hope that guy I saw up there is okay." I said getting into the driver's seat and closing the door as I sat down. I then started the car, drove backwards a bit, and then forwards, turning the wheel to the right, getting the car off the sidewalk and back onto the road. We weren't that far from the flat, so it wasn't going to take that long to get back home.

I turned the wheel again, this time to the left, going down another street, and leaving Fourth Street behind us. "It's quite silent round here," I said to Henry, taking my eye off the road, and glancing at the mirror at the left side of the car. As I went back to watching the road, I stamped my foot down, stopping the car from hitting a wall made out of a load of cars put on each other. We had went down a diffrent road getting here, so we hadn't found it until now.
Croc
Croc
Phsycho-pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum