The Iceberg Lounge
Welcome Back To The Iceberg Lounge!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Iceberg Lounge
Welcome Back To The Iceberg Lounge!
The Iceberg Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Professor Rpg

4 posters

Go down

The Professor Rpg Empty The Professor Rpg

Post by The Joker Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:18 am

Set sometime around GUF, Professor Pyg has taken over a rainforest somewhere in South America. He is looking for a bomb, and has a team of lunatics. Batman has his brains, and his fists. Who will win?

Deaths: Allowed (As long as you have permission from both players)
Resurrections: 2 (As long as they are original and make sense)
Last Minute Death Escapes: 5

Professor Pyg- Joker.

Mad Hatter- Croc.

Harley Quinn- Kryptonite Crusader.

Last edited by The Joker on Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
The Joker
The Joker
The Monocle

Back to top Go down

The Professor Rpg Empty Re: The Professor Rpg

Post by Croc Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:28 am

"Ta- ta, my sweet! I'll see you on the other side of the rainbow!!" I said as I dug the knife into the woman's neck. "It's time to go to sleep, Alice!!!" I yelled as I ripped it out of her throat, spilling her blood across the floor, and sending her falling onto my lovely tea table. It was ruined. I felt like crying, but a knock at the door stopped me. I opened it and saw it was Clayface, he told me that Pyg wanted to see me. "Goodbye, Alice!!!!!" I said as I waved at the dead body of the woman I killed and closed the door.

Clayface took me into a room that looked like it was taken out of a hospital. Pyg was inside, working on someone. A new dollotron maybe. Was that even their names? None were as pretty as Alice and her imposters, that fooled me and my tea party guests.
"What do you want, Pig!!!?" I asked as I sat down onto a metal chair, watching him change a ugly person into one of his creatures.

Last edited by Croc on Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:33 am; edited 7 times in total
Croc
Croc
Phsycho-pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Kryptonian Crusader Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:34 am

Spoiler:
The Kryptonian Crusader
The Kryptonian Crusader
Toyman

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:43 am

Spoiler:

A fat, squat man was busy using a wrench on the body being operated on, the man's face covered with a large pig mask. The eyes of that strange disguise just stared endlessly like white pools of light.

"Hattah!!! Milky white nipple milkduds, behold!" Pyg said, ripping open his white bloodstained lab coat exposing the fat, misshapen chest of a monster.

He had sewn patients' breasts all over his chest, exploding upon exposure to the air in chunks of meat, and milk spouted across the room onto the little Hatter, covering him in the white watery liquid. Pyg screamed at this horrific development.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

Then he forgot about it, falling to the ground on his rump, now level with the Hatter.

"The dollotrons revealed to the Pyg the GREATEST EXPERIMENT! In this rainforest there is a nuclear bomb being constructed by terrorists!"

Pyg extended his hand, wiggling multitudes of sewn on fingers through the air, he had at least twenty on each. Then he stood up and slammed his face into the patient's, headbutting it with a strange slapping sound.

Then he spoke a speech on himself vs. the other great criminals to have attacked the Batman.

"I will find bomb, and bring back to the city the bomb! Because while he Ra's Al Ghul villain's world is the place where sword be with you in chest, she Joker's is the dark alley where zombie velociraptor ninja ghost clowns rape children, mine he-man is the world of ultimate pyramid of perfect super afro juice, in the world of our true god Satan!"
The Joker
The Joker
The Monocle

Back to top Go down

Post by Croc Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:31 am

"You called me in here, just to tell me that!!!!? I missed out on my nice tea party because of this!!!" I yelled at him.
Croc
Croc
Phsycho-pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:57 am

"Oinkety." Professor Pygmalion replied in a matter of fact voice.

He fluttered his arms around in front of the gaping wounds on his chest, flapping them for some time.

"We find a bomb of the force! Hazelnut jizz and ancient bristly scabs on the bodies of curdled Riddlers and Aunt Jemima! Inside the jungle outside this bunker there are many armed and armed with two arms terrorists scum set to defile the home of America and the land of the White Palace!"

"America is defiled by us and us alone! We are an American mentally ill fools! HOOM! They have the semi-automatic machine weaponry and tons and tons of machetes! We have scalpels and bottled fart gas! They have a bomb, and we have lots of bottles. Pyg will make Gotham perfect, they would seek to blow it all up! That's what Pyg will do!" He said, pumping a fist into the air.

He walked away from the patient trying to ignore the voices in his head telling him to put the nails in his groin, and then slid across the milk slick floor on his knees past the Hatter, arms extended into the air.

The door popped open and he was inside the tea room, where the party was at. A long glass table lain with a tartan tablecloth was in the center, teapots and cups all along its length.
The Joker
The Joker
The Monocle

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stableboy Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:34 am

I will join this as Penguin

I am inside th e Iceberg Louunge, because I am a more important man than others I am important and flanked by lovely women whose pretty chicks I sneak a grope as I puff my cigar, cigar gas is leaking out into the air and my importance is dressed most formal in a codpiece of doom.

I stand up my throne and began to waddle.

I am the villain, and the hero, and I will defeat the evils of the jungles, first go there must I, so pull out umbrella I do from cod and then use it to fly away out of building.
The Stableboy
The Stableboy
Toyman

http://amusementmile.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum