The Iceberg Lounge
Welcome Back To The Iceberg Lounge!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Iceberg Lounge
Welcome Back To The Iceberg Lounge!
The Iceberg Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Lounge!

+29
Craigins_BoyWonder
Leon
Thorforpresident
The Kryptonian Crusader
The Joker
Archie
arkham maniac 22
Nightwing785
Croc
MeAgain
TheBigBadBat
Bats10000
Knop
The Green One
wonkierstarnut
Dev Joker
hahahaitsjoker
Dark_Omen
FreshPrince
cutchin43
joteB2
Rot Lop Fan
Dark Flux
Smart_Alec_Mercer
Am I The Dark Knight?
Enigma
The Question
Jester
Elliot
33 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Welcome to the Lounge! - Page 6 Empty Re: Welcome to the Lounge!

Post by Enigma Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:20 am

If we had all those members then this forum would turn into arkhamcity.co.uk 2.0. It originally started as a forum for a group of GDB and his friends I guess. Then it's expanded a little as AC has but I still don't think that we should get all the members on. Especially not the trolls. Neutral
Enigma
Enigma
Killer Moth

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:20 pm

Enigma wrote:If we had all those members then this forum would turn into arkhamcity.co.uk 2.0. It originally started as a forum for a group of GDB and his friends I guess. Then it's expanded a little as AC has but I still don't think that we should get all the members on. Especially not the trolls. Neutral

Haha I think Croc is a decent guy, honestly. But if Dev or Penguin or Levi or Zaniack ever get on then I'm a gonna be in the bomb shelter, maybe I'll take a call to come back when they're gone. I wanna Necromod and TfDutchman. Also Cutchin is cool!
The Joker
The Joker
The Monocle

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:32 pm

The Joker wrote:
Enigma wrote:If we had all those members then this forum would turn into arkhamcity.co.uk 2.0. It originally started as a forum for a group of GDB and his friends I guess. Then it's expanded a little as AC has but I still don't think that we should get all the members on. Especially not the trolls. Neutral

Haha I think Croc is a decent guy, honestly. But if Dev or Penguin or Levi or Zaniack ever get on then I'm a gonna be in the bomb shelter, maybe I'll take a call to come back when they're gone. I wanna Necromod and TfDutchman. Also Cutchin is cool!
You can say this after reading the arguments that he had with some of us others on Fuckbnig? Wow. Though if those other guys appear then I think I'll be joining you in the bomb shelter.

Cutchin's already a member, by the way. TFD's cool as well, though I'm not sure who this Necomod person is...
Enigma
Enigma
Killer Moth

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:47 pm

Enigma wrote:
The Joker wrote:

You can say this after reading the arguments that he had with some of us others on Fuckbnig? Wow. Though if those other guys appear then I think I'll be joining you in the bomb shelter.

Cutchin's already a member, by the way. TFD's cool as well, though I'm not sure who this Necomod person is...

Necromancer! I wuv Necro! (Like I wuv Enigma)
The Joker
The Joker
The Monocle

Back to top Go down

Post by The Green One Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:03 am

You know what, since you guys are on here, I don't need ACUK, I guess. I think I'm just gonna say what I think from now on.
The Green One
The Green One
Toyman

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:08 am

The Green One wrote:You know what, since you guys are on here, I don't need ACUK, I guess. I think I'm just gonna say what I think from now on.

Hm, really? Haha. I don't know if it's me or not, but I get a better vibe here than there, people seem friendlier here, dunno.
The Joker
The Joker
The Monocle

Back to top Go down

Post by The Green One Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:18 am

The Joker wrote:
The Green One wrote:You know what, since you guys are on here, I don't need ACUK, I guess. I think I'm just gonna say what I think from now on.

Hm, really? Haha. I don't know if it's me or not, but I get a better vibe here than there, people seem friendlier here, dunno.
Well, that's because here we're all friends. Internet friends at least. Smile
The Green One
The Green One
Toyman

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:24 am

The Green One wrote:
The Joker wrote:

Well, that's because here we're all friends. Internet friends at least. Smile

Yup! Smile Feels like a family or something, because a lot of us has known each other for so long and stuff.
The Joker
The Joker
The Monocle

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:35 pm

The Joker wrote:
Enigma wrote:
The Joker wrote:

Necromancer! I wuv Necro! (Like I wuv Enigma)
Necromancer's a mod? Wink
Enigma
Enigma
Killer Moth

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:38 pm

If I remember correctly had she joined she woulda been, not really sure. Also BOOGA!
The Joker
The Joker
The Monocle

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:47 am

Strange. Anything without an actual topic ends up as 'Arkham City UK Discussion'.
I'm excercising my authority. Keep the ACUK discussions to General Chat if anything, and use this topic for its actual purpose. Thank you.
Elliot
Elliot
Site Founder

https://iceberglounge.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stableboy Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:11 pm

Elliot wrote:Strange. Anything without an actual topic ends up as 'Arkham City UK Discussion'.
I'm excercising my authority. Keep the ACUK discussions to General Chat if anything, and use this topic for its actual purpose. Thank you.

I, Sir Lord and High King Chancellor Lord Henry Oswald Chesterfield Cobblepott of most auspicious and utmost genius have come to talk of family, shall I.
Starting with me my mum and the father of I and I the pictures are of some of I family unrightfully bannd of Arkkham Community Center United Kingdoom and myself may you far childs guess of which is who and which is the importance of thyself King of the Land
Welcome to the Lounge! - Page 6 Craigslist6b [/font][/b]

Then banned was I off a most important site my subjects, my most royal and importantly grand of servants, my woman. Then was I come here. I am an child. I am of an100 years old. I shalt preside over thou Kingdom most profound by thou biddings and break not a rule shalt I yonder thou theee land- Welcome to the Lounge! - Page 6 Matt's%20mohawk[/font]

genius do I be, a priest of the importance.

Come do I Welcome to the Lounge! - Page 6 IMG_5583

Welcome to the Lounge! - Page 6 Most-expensive-coffee-cup-468x307

Speak of utmost glourios and royal importance of the most expensive Diamond Coffee Cup at am ost pimoirtan â‚£30,000 price stunning of this is, the Greece People. Shalt speak of importance, shall I. I am the lord Hugh most Portant Jesus come to baptize the weak in the Jesus fires the LOord commands kill without showing pity or compassion. Slaughter old men, young men and maidens, women a nd children When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal; his days will be a hundred and twenty years."
The Nephilim were on the earth in those days -- and also afterward -- when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, gay men and dykes of renown. Do not worship any other god, for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, IS A JEALOUS GOD Love is patient, love is kind.IT DOES NOT ENVY, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth of the damnation of our faggots.

I procedures in Satan bring together the people must I! The PEOPLE that bring I bringn the hebrews killd Jesus and replaced the ssides of the scalp with faggots and Demon gay for the faggots is of fierce importance in the takin ones tha2t were killed by Jesus to go to rhe fires of damntation adns alvation!

Importacne be I! Learn, you will, of it. And now join do I as regu member, where I will speak regula and not be of faggot to no one
The Stableboy
The Stableboy
Toyman

http://amusementmile.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:29 am

King Henry Penguin wrote:
Elliot wrote:Strange. Anything without an actual topic ends up as 'Arkham City UK Discussion'.

I, Sir Lord and High King Chancellor Lord Henry Oswald Chesterfield Cobblepott of most auspicious and utmost genius have come to talk of family, shall I.
Starting with me my mum and the father of I and I the pictures are of some of I family unrightfully bannd of Arkkham Community Center United Kingdoom and myself may you far childs guess of which is who and which is the importance of thyself King of the Land
Welcome to the Lounge! - Page 6 Craigslist6b [/font][/b]

Then banned was I off a most important site my subjects, my most royal and importantly grand of servants, my woman. Then was I come here. I am an child. I am of an100 years old. I shalt preside over thou Kingdom most profound by thou biddings and break not a rule shalt I yonder thou theee land- Welcome to the Lounge! - Page 6 Matt's%20mohawk[/font]

genius do I be, a priest of the importance.

Come do I Welcome to the Lounge! - Page 6 IMG_5583

Welcome to the Lounge! - Page 6 Most-expensive-coffee-cup-468x307

Speak of utmost glourios and royal importance of the most expensive Diamond Coffee Cup at am ost pimoirtan â‚£30,000 price stunning of this is, the Greece People. Shalt speak of importance, shall I. I am the lord Hugh most Portant Jesus come to baptize the weak in the Jesus fires the LOord commands kill without showing pity or compassion. Slaughter old men, young men and maidens, women a nd children When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal; his days will be a hundred and twenty years."
The Nephilim were on the earth in those days -- and also afterward -- when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, gay men and dykes of renown. Do not worship any other god, for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, IS A JEALOUS GOD Love is patient, love is kind.IT DOES NOT ENVY, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth of the damnation of our faggots.

I procedures in Satan bring together the people must I! The PEOPLE that bring I bringn the hebrews killd Jesus and replaced the ssides of the scalp with faggots and Demon gay for the faggots is of fierce importance in the takin ones tha2t were killed by Jesus to go to rhe fires of damntation adns alvation!

Importacne be I! Learn, you will, of it. And now join do I as regu member, where I will speak regula and not be of faggot to no one
Oh good, it's you.
Keep the roleplaying to the roleplaying forums, and behave, or I will do things with your IP address you would never have guessed were possible.
Elliot
Elliot
Site Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Day of The Bat Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:41 am

Ive the feeling you literally know nothing about how to do ANYTHING with an IP,Elliot.

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST.

Day of The Bat
Weather Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Croc Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:54 am

Andy? Whoever it is, welcome!!
Croc
Croc
Phsycho-pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:08 am

Day of The Bat wrote:Ive the feeling you literally know nothing about how to do ANYTHING with an IP,Elliot.
Woho, you're banned.
Elliot
Elliot
Site Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:10 am

Elliot wrote:
Day of The Bat wrote:Ive the feeling you literally know nothing about how to do ANYTHING with an IP,Elliot.
Woho, you're banned.

Wow that Day of the Bat guy was an ass.. any idea on who they were?
The Joker
The Joker
The Monocle

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stableboy Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:34 am

Day of Bat wrote: Ive the feeling you literally know nothing about how to do ANYTHING with an IP,Elliot.

You are idiot and glad am I you banned so that silent you are.
The Stableboy
The Stableboy
Toyman

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:46 pm

Day of Bat wrote: Ive the feeling you literally know nothing about how to do ANYTHING with an IP,Elliot.

You are idiot and glad am I you banned so that silent you are.
Penguin has returned to the world of the semi-normal! Shocked
Enigma
Enigma
Killer Moth

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:00 am

The Joker wrote:
Elliot wrote:
Woho, you're banned.

Wow that Day of the Bat guy was an ass.. any idea on who they were?
It was Andy.
If anyone wants to tell him to get lost, feel free.
Elliot
Elliot
Site Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stableboy Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:33 am

Aye, Andy better get lost, good for him to be silent.
The Stableboy
The Stableboy
Toyman

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:54 am

King Henry Penguin wrote:Aye, Andy better get lost, good for him to be silent.

Can you please just stop with the royal talk? You're semi-tolerable when you talk normal! Please!
Leon
Leon
Volcana

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stableboy Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:14 am

Leon wrote:

Can you please just stop with the royal talk? You're semi-tolerable when you talk normal! Please!

I understand, indeed.
The Stableboy
The Stableboy
Toyman

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:39 am

Leon wrote:

I understand, indeed.

No you don't. Do you talk like this in real life? Suspect
Leon
Leon
Volcana

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stableboy Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:48 am

Leon wrote:
Leon wrote:

I understand, indeed.

No you don't. Do you talk like this in real life? Suspect

Of course.
The Stableboy
The Stableboy
Toyman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum